Official Visit of Vice Mayor of Administrative Affairs of Busan Metropolitan City, South Korea-- Mr. Park Jae Min to HSC Medical Center
(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - July 11, 2017) HSC Medical Center KL had the honour to receive the official visit of Vice Mayor of Administrative Affairs of Busan Metropolitan City, South Korea-- Mr. Park Jae Min alongside 11 South Korean delegates on the invitation of Mr. Brian Kang-- Director of Business Development of HSC Healthcare Group.
Chaired by Ms. Teri Loo, Chief Operating Officer of HSC Medical Center and Oracle Beauty Center, the visit initiated a collaborative platform for HSC and Busan Metropolitan City in co-promoting Malaysian and South Korean world-class healthcare delivery.
As Asia's leading one-stop medical center in heart, stroke and cancer, HSC Medical Center KL commits to providing medical excellence to our patients in Malaysia and the region.
Attending the official visit were:
1. Mr. Park Jae Min-- Vice Mayor for Administrative Affairs, Busan Metropolitan City
2. Mr. Yeom Dong Sub-- Director, Busan City Medical Industry Division
3. Mr. Kwon In Chul-- Medical Tourism Team Leader, Busan City Medical Industry Division
4. Mr. Son Jung Woo-- Chief Secretary, Busan City General Affairs Officer
5. Mr. Kim Jae Kab-- Chief Director, Busan Economic Promotion Agency
6. Mr. Kim Tae Wook-- General Manager, Korea Association of Health Promotion
7. Mr. Ryu Sun-Sik-- Secretary General, Busan Medical Industry Association
8. Mr. Rho Yong Ho-- Director, Eroom Women's Hospital
9. Mr. Kim Sung-Han-- President, Busan Lotte Hotel
10. Dr. Bong -Seok Jang-- Representative Doctor, Gowoonsesang Kim Yang Che Skin Clinic
11. Ms. Park Jin Hee-- Action Officer, Busan City International Cooperation Division
12. Mr. Lee Dong Chul-- Action Officer, Busan City Medical Industry Division