HSC Clinical Laboratory is an in-house laboratory providing a full line of
diagnostic testing from basic chemistry to high end Biomarkers testing - all done on premises.
- Fast and Reliable Results – HSC Clinical Laboratory is a computerized laboratory where all
laboratory results are networked with the Center's system for online assessment by doctors.
Working with fresh samples, all chemical and pathological tests results are reported within 2 hours,
while other labs may take 3 days or more to produce the same results.
In-house tests that can be completed within 2 hours are as follow:
- Lipid Profile
- Renal Panel
- Liver Function Test
- Hepatitis B Screening
- HIV Screening for HIV 1 and HIV 2
- Thyroid Profile
- HAV Screening
- VDRL/RPR ( with titre if Reactive )
- Rheumatoid Factor
- H. Pylori
- Tumour Marker ( AFP, CEA, CA12.5, CA15.3, CA19.9, free PSA, Total PSA )
- Fasting / Random Blood Glucose
- 2 Hours Post Prandial Glucose
- Glucose Tolerance Test ( GTT )
- Troponin T
- Cardiac ProBNP
- Full Blood Picture
- Prothrombin Time ( PT ) / INR
- Full Blood Count
- Urine FEME
- Uric Acid
- Electrolyte ( Sodium, Pottassium, Chloride )
- Urine Pregnancy Test ( UPT )
- Dengue IgM / IgG
- URINE MICROALBUMIN
- Faecal Occult Blood
- Urea Breath Test (H.pylori)
- Influenza A & B Antibody
- Variety of Tests – Other than test listed above, we also perform wide variety of tests.
The report can be collected on the other days or to be mailed directly to the patient upon request.
- Quality Control – HSC Clinical Laboratory performed daily internal quality control.
On top of that, we also participates in External Quality Assurance Program in Chemical Pathology and Haematology such as RCPA or EQAS
to ensure the highest standard of quality is maintained.
We provide clients with quality meaningful results using well-maintained instrumentations combined with a highly qualified staffs.
- Customized Lab Profile – HSC Clinical Laboratory is able to cater to special requirements of corporate clients,
pre-employment medical checkup and insurance companies. Special tests and customized lab profile can be created upon request.
Blood taken by Medical Lab Technologist
Processing of blood sample using the latest analyzer
Processing blood and urine sample